HOUNDSTOOTH TROUSERS

IMG_1382

The houndstooth print is one of my favorite prints, just because is classy and glamorous. I usually mix this print with neutral colors like: black, white, beige, light gray or light pink.

This time I decided to wear my houndstooth trousers with a denim shirt, and I really liked the result.

What do you think about houndstooth prints?

Pants: Zara
Jewelry: LUMO

El estampado de pata de gallo es una de mis impresiones preferidas, sólo porque es elegante y glamorosa. Normalmente mezclo esta impresión con colores neutros como el rosa negro, blanco, beige, gris claro o luz.

Esta vez decidí usar mis pantalones pata de gallo con una camisa de mezclilla, y realmente me gustó el resultado.

¿Qué piensas acerca de impresiones pata de gallo?

1,702 Responses

1. Desconocía tu blog Lucia, me parece increíble lo ordenado que esta y las fotos que calidad tienen. Los pantalones de pata de gallo preciosos, y los high heels.. que decir de ellos, AWESOME!
    Te sigo ya en las redes sociales, espero verte pronto de nuevo por mi rincón 😉

KISS. trendylifepeople.net

2. En la gran mayoría de los casos de fimosis la circuncisión es evitable
    dado que existen soluciones conservadoras y debe evitarse puesto que el prepucio es
    una parte fundamental del pene y su pérdida acarrea un enorme cantidad de
    problemas y de bien muchos profesionales entienden con perfección este
    hecho, muchos otros no lo hacen.

3. Don says:

La fimosis asimismo puede surgir en los diabéticos no
    tratados debido a la presencia de glucosa en la orina
    dando lugar a la infección en el prepucio.

4. Holly says:

Wonderful work! That is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around the web.
    Shame on the search engines for no longer positioning this post upper!
    Come on over and visit my web site . Thank you =)

5. game offline says:

We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be just what
    I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write related to here.
    Again, awesome web log!

6. Dan says:

Wikibooks – Wikibooks is a Wikimedia community for generating a free of
    cost library of instructional schoolbooks that any
    individual can edit.

7. Tory says:

You can easily find nearly everything coming from pretty much any type of flight terminal
    and also cooperative coverage terminal around the United States utilizing xmACIS2.

8. Della says:

Making use of these selections, kids may uncover the logic of code and the rudiments of shows, transforming pcs into devices making
    brand new factors.

9. Julian says:

But improving to HTML5 years after that is actually turned into
    the Web specification really isn’t one thing I would want to view from my internet carrier.

10. Dallas says:

Common Sense is the country’s leading independent non-profit organization committed
    to equipping youngsters to grow in a globe of media and also technology.

11. Clint says:

Although the majority of people find Craigslist as simply a platform for buying and selling varied details, this’s really an excellent resource of freelance jobs.

12. Hello, There’s no doubt that your site might be having web browser
    compatibility issues. When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that,
    excellent site!

13. Sandra says:

Be actually free of charge.” She discusses the interior scoop on doing only that– and everyone find her material to become area on, over and over again.

14. Mickey says:

Es posible que su hijo sufra de fimosis congénita debido a la historia
    de la reciente cateterismo de los padres por la fuerza de retracción del prepucio
    en un intento de adecentar el glande.

15. Hassan says:

At this time it seems like WordPress is the top blogging platform out there right
    now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

16. Myrna says:

Although many people observe Craigslist as simply a system
    for buying and selling various factors, that’s actually a great resource of freelance projects.

17. If you are a busty lady with amazing hips, a
    fabulous strapless or possibly v-neck trumpet dress is the ideal alternative to popular make your marriage shine.
    To support footwear, it is also possible that men would wear hose because of their shorter tunics while women probably didn’t wear hose
    because their tunics reached all the way down to their feet.

It keeps the fabric in place and keeps it from shifting.
    Keep it cool this Spring with a pair of trendy, black and white sandals as outdoor temperatures rise.
    Many men think you have to spend a ton of
    money for clothes to go out and pick up women but this is total bullshit.
    If you feel like a semester of black is going to be too depressing, don’t
    worry. On some occasions, it is acceptable to wear a fancy cocktail dress,
    but that really does depend on the time of year and the guests.

18. Alyssa says:

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really
    make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thank you

19. Halley says:

Therefore there you have this – the 2015 list of Ideal Architectural Internet sites, or sites that architects should be
    reading … one thing along those lines.

20. Sonia says:

Shortened in to six groups – pets, nature, things, individuals, metropolitan as well as wayward – you’re
    sure to locate a graphic that will truly prompt a response.

21. Prince says:

Our company’ve recently examined the most effective programs to make use
    of for climate radar dome photos, but few of them are
    actually complimentary.

22. Kelli says:

Some of the most impressive features of being
    actually a language student in the grow older of the
    Web is that sources may be upgraded continuously.

23. Yasmin says:

Yet another web site with a lengthy checklist of birthday celebration giveaways, Hey It is actually
    Free additionally is a really good resource totally free promotions
    throughout the year.

24. Lino says:

As the title could propose, College Employer is actually for university student or recent grads trying to
    find freelance works of any sort of kind.

25. Alba says:

Components tasks with ski as well as snowboard hotels, camping grounds, national forests, cruise ships, restaurants, hotels and resorts
    as well as medical spas.

26. Giuseppe says:

Puzl is a totally free one and also provides fantastic option of company layouts as well as an amount of widgets that can help you construct
    a totally individualized internet site.

27. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this
    blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from
    you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own website
    now 😉

28. Hi! I know this is kind of off-topic however I had to
    ask. Does operating a well-established website such as yours
    take a large amount of work? I’m completely new to writing
    a blog but I do write in my journal everyday.

I’d like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online.

Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new
    aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

29. Kory says:

Locate lots of reports produced when our ancestors purchased property coming from the federal authorities, especially in the Midwest and also West.

30. Kraig says:

The songs right here is actually totally free
    for you to properly install and is actually a
    blend of accessible region as well as Imaginative
    Commons licenses.