FISHTAIL BRAID

IMG_6168

Lately I have been experiment with braids, and after 100 experiments I decided that the french braid it’s my favorite. Do you like braids? If you do, which one is your favorite?

Ultimamente he estado experimentando con trenzas, y después de 100 experimentos decide que la trenza francesa es mi favorita. Te gustan las trenzas?

Pants/pantalones: Urban Outfitters
Blazer/saco: Urban Outfitters
Flats/sandalias: LULUS
Jewelry/joyeria: LUMO

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW MY BLOG VIA:
bloglovin

82 Responses

1. Mrs C says:

The braid looks great on you, this one is called the fish tail braid, no? I love braids when my hair is long-ish but since I have to do myself, I always stick to the basic braid. I think braids are sexy if done correctly. You did PERFECTLY. Love the outfit too

GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)

2. Esperanza says:

Lo mío no es el pelo, tengo que buscar cosas cómodas, que no necesiten mucha dedicación, pero ver a las demás me encanta!!
    Preciosa trenza y look muy ponible y cómodo . Me gustan mucho los accesorios
    Besos
    Esperanza

3. You are gorgeous! I just discovered your blog. I love your hair, super simple yet chic. I wish I knew how to do that to my hair, especially since yours is long too. Hope you can post a quick tutorial 🙂

Best,
    Stephanie
    Honey & Silk

4. Virginie says:

OMG! I’m totally in love with your look! It’s so casual, chic and very pretty. I love the association of the colors you’ve chosen.
    Lovely. And your jewelerly are wonderful!
    I like braids too 🙂 I don’t know which is my favourite.

Much love, Virginie

5. Hi there! This article could not be written any better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I’ll send this information to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a very good read. Thank you
    for sharing!

6. May I simply say what a comfort to find an individual who really knows what they’re talking about online.
    You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More people ought to read this and understand this side of the story.
    I can’t believe you’re not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

7. L L Realty says:

Beautiful discussion but I’m not certain that I agree with what you are saying. Stuff such as this have transformed the way the internet was created and formed. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and viewing the internet change?

8. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! “The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create.” by Leonard I. Sweet.

9. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

10. lilac shade says:

Ariane is considered my name or company name although it’s not the some feminine having to do with names. The thing I really like most bee keeping not to mention I’ll feel starting another thing along with the wine. Invoicing is also what Simply put i do and also I’m accomplishing pretty perfect financially. For years he’s been living all over Maine.

11. Elton says:

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks